Do you have a knack for proper English and impeccable grammar? We are looking for a meticulous proofreader to join our team.
As a proofreader at Neptune Mutual, you will be responsible for reviewing, editing, and proofreading content produced by the company to ensure that it is grammatically correct, free of factual or structural errors, and consistent with our brand guidelines. We are a DeFi/web3 insurance marketplace provider at the vanguard of a fast-changing sector, safeguarding the Ethereum community from cyber threats by providing parametric coverage-based policies. And, we are searching for someone who can assist us in communicating our vision and values in a manner that connects with our target audience.
- Review and proofread content for accuracy, clarity, consistency and readability.
- Check for spelling, grammar, punctuation, factual and structural errors.
- Suggest changes to improve engagement and effectiveness of content.
- Ensure that content adheres to brand guidelines and style.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and design teams to ensure that content meets project deadlines.
- Maintain high standards of quality control and ensure that all content is error-free.
- Keep up-to-date with industry standards and best practices and coach content writers in the team.
- 3-4 years of experience as a proofreader, editor, or similar role.
- A strong portfolio of written materials, ideally related to marketing, finance or technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, marketing, finance or a related field
- Strong attention to detail.
- Expertise in research and the ability to self-learn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt content as per the media and audience.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and SEO.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology is preferred.
- Experience in DeFi/ web3 is preferred.
- Opportunity to work with a fast-paced global team in the blockchain industry.
- Provisions for work-life balance.
- Competitive salary.