To oversee the product, design, and engineering teams, we need a seasoned Project Manager.
Managing both people and processes, it will be your responsibility as our company's Project Manager to guarantee that all of our projects are completed and delivered on schedule. You will be the one everyone turns to when questions arise about how a project is structured or when it will be completed. Managing projects effectively is a skill you should have in spades. Your duties will include planning, allocating resources, supervising, and documenting the progress of the projects you're responsible for. To ensure the project's scope is being adhered to and that it is proceeding on time, you will be coordinating directly with higher management.
We need a technically proficient project manager to handle the whole project life cycle, from planning to completion. The technical project manager is in charge of sticking to schedules and keeping everyone on track financially. One of the most important qualities for a technical project manager is the ability to stay on top of everything. An effective technical project manager can switch between tasks with ease.
Send us your resume right now if you're a natural leader and manager.
- Around 3-5 years total experience.
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager or similar role
- Proficiency in project management software(s)
- Highly organized and able to multitask and oversee several projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Relevant training and/or certifications as an Assistant Project Manager
- Experience in a startup culture - comfortable with a fast paced, autonomous, and unstructured environment
- Possess strong verbal and written interpersonal English communication skills
- Negotiation, communication and well-developed social skills
- Create project plans with relevant team members
- Supervise team members and ensure that deadlines are followed
- Maintain project budgets
- Enforce health and safety protocol
- Prepare progress reports for senior management
- Identify the resources needed for the project and source these materials
- Oversee the implementation of project improvements