We are continually seeking for new ways to engage with our consumers and enhance our brand at Neptune Mutual. As a Social Media Manager, you will play a critical role in assisting us in achieving these objectives by developing and implementing a social media strategy that engages our audience and expands our presence on social media platforms.
You will be responsible for maintaining our social media accounts and developing content that connects with our target audience as a Social Media Manager at Neptune Mutual. This includes studying and keeping current on industry trends and best practices, as well as evaluating data and analytics to measure the performance of our social media efforts. You will also collaborate with other marketing team members to coordinate social media initiatives and ensure that our social media presence is consistent with our overall brand strategy.
We are searching for people that are familiar with social media platforms and have a strong desire to create interesting content. You should have at least 3-4 years of experience working in social media or marketing, as well as strong writing and communication abilities. Experience with social media management tools like Hootsuite or Buffer is preferred.
We invite you to apply if you are a creative and strategic thinker with a passion for all things social media. Join our team and assist us in developing our brand and connecting with our consumers on a more personal level!
- Manage and expand our social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy that engages our target audience and meets our brand objectives.
- Investigate and remain current on industry trends and best practices in social media marketing.
- Analyze data and analytics to monitor the performance of our social media initiatives and make necessary adjustments to current strategies.
- Coordination with other marketing team members to ensure that our social media presence is consistent with our overall brand strategy.
- Create interesting, high-quality social media material, such as written articles, photos, and videos.
- 3-4 years of experience in a marketing or social media job
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and best practices
- Excellent communication and writing abilities
- Analytical ability to monitor the performance of social media efforts using data and analytics
- Knowledge of social media management tools like Hootsuite or Buffer (preferred, but not required)
- Experience in a startup culture - comfortable with a fast paced, autonomous, and unstructured environment
- SEO knowledge and understanding on how to optimize content for social media
- Knowledge of sponsored social media advertising strategies
- Negotiation, communication and well-developed social skills